- Fast Facts & Program Statistics (PDF)
- Student Achievement in Florida Charter Schools Reports
- Florida Charter School Enrollment Share (2022-23) (PDF)
Reports Required of Charter Schools
- Charter School Accountability Report - Section 1002.33(9)(l), Florida Statutes, requires the governing body of the charter school to report its progress annually to its sponsor. This is done through the submission of an annual accountability report.
- School Improvement Plan - Section 1002.33(9), Florida Statutes, and State Board of Education Rule 6A-1.099827, F.A.C., require low performing charter schools to develop and implement strategies to raise student achievement.