2021-22 Staff Additional Compensation
2021-2022 Staff Additional Compensation
- Submit this format during reporting periods 2 and 3. This format should be reported for each type of additional compensation the staff member is scheduled to receive this school year. For example, if an individual is receiving $1,000 for an athletic compensation and also has received $3,000 for extended day pay, both types of additional compensation should be reported.
- ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION VALUE: This element should be the actual total dollar value of the compensation.
- ERROR CODES : This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
- ' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Last Updated: 7/1/2021