FCAT Sample Questions and Answer Key Books (2010-11) Archive
The FCAT Sample Questions and Answer Key Books are produced to prepare students to take the test. The Sample Question Books are designed to help students become familiar with FCAT questions and to offer students practice answering questions in different formats. The Sample Answer Key Books are designed to be used by teachers to explain to students the answers and solutions to the questions in the Sample Question Books and to identify which Sunshine State Standards benchmark is being tested by the question.
- Test Book (PDF, 433KB)
- Answer Key Book (PDF, 332KB)
Additional sample questions and answer key books are also available for previous years. Because of copyright issues or other policy decisions, not all archived sample materials are still available on the department's site. Please contact the Office of Assessment if you need an archived resource that is not available.
- 2003-04 Science Sample Test Books and Answer Key Books (Grades 5, 8, and 10)
- 2005-06 Science Sample Test Books and Answer Key Books (Grades 5, 8, and 11)
- 2006-07 Writing+ Sample Test Books and Answer Key Books (Grades 5, 8, and 10)
- 2007-08 Writing+ Sample Test Books and Answer Key Books (Grades 5, 8, and 10)
If you are experiencing difficulty viewing these files, try right clicking on the link(s) and choosing the "Save Target As..." option to download the file(s) to your computer's hard drive. Try opening the downloaded file(s).