Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act for Career & Technical Education (CTE)
The Department of Education is releasing two new discretionary grants from Governor’s Emergency Education Relief (GEER) Fund under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Fund. These opportunities will assist in adding training capacity for essential workforce skills and help the state prepare residents for in-demand, and middle to high wage careers.
Building K-12 CTE Infrastructure, Capacity & Completion
- Funding Opportunities Webinar (PDF)
- Question and Answer Presentation (PDF)
- Request for Application (Word)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) - New
- Building K-12 CTE Infrastructure Application (Excel)