Information sent from the Chancellor’s Office is provided to ensure up-to-date information is available to the field. Memorandums; statewide e-mails; and paperless communications regarding Career and Adult Education and Apprenticeship issues are displayed in chronological order.
2020 Statewide Correspondence
- Memo: 2020-2021 Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century (Perkins V) Grants Posted on the Web and Webinar Scheduled to Review Submission Requirements (PDF) - May 29
- Memo: 2020-2021 Adult Education Grants Posted on the Division’s Website/Webinar Scheduled to Review Submission Requirements (PDF) - May 29
- Statewide email: 2020-21 Reporting Year Survey Dates and Number of Instructional Days in the Survey Windows and Potential 2019-20 Survey Date Adjustments Due to COVID-19 (PDF) - May 21
- Statewide email: Clarification on Emergency Order Pertaining to Industry Certifications (PDF) - May 18
- Memo: Perkins V Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA) Labor Market Alignment for Agriculture-Related Programs (PDF) - May 7