As recommended by Governor DeSantis and Commissioner Corcoran March 17, 2020, all Florida College System institutions are providing virtual or other remote learning to students for the remainder of the 2020 spring semester. As recommended, campuses are closed to regular activities, and institutions are following the CDC’s guidelines for mass gatherings and community events when continuing college operations that, to the greatest extent possible, support remote student learning, services and resources. For specific questions about courses or other college operations, please see the individual college COVID-19 pages below or contact the college directly.
- Colleges are encouraged to operate virtually or through other non-classroom-based means to the greatest extent possible.
- Colleges should be prepared to extend their educational calendars through June 30, 2020, to the extent feasible and necessary.
- Broward College
- Chipola College
- College of Central Florida
- College of the Florida Keys
- Daytona State College
- Eastern Florida State College
- Florida Gateway College
- Florida SouthWestern State College
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Gulf Coast State College
- Hillsborough Community College
- Indian River State College
- Lake-Sumter State College
- Miami Dade College
- North Florida College
- Northwest Florida State College
- Palm Beach State College
- Pasco-Hernando State College
- Pensacola State College
- Polk State College
- Santa Fe College
- Seminole State College
- South Florida State College
- St. Johns River State College
- St. Petersburg College
- State College of Florida
- Tallahassee Community College
- Valencia College
State University System Closures
The Florida’s public state universities are governed by the Florida Board of Governors. For information on how Florida’s 12 universities are responding to COVID-19 please visit https://www.flbog.edu/.